Chinese songs worth listening to repeatedly《平凡之路》 《Be Ordinary》

1 year ago
12

徘徊着的 在路上的
Meanderers on the footpath,
你要走吗 via via
Are you to leave? Via via.
易碎的 骄傲着
Prideful youth, fragile hearts
那也曾是我的模样
That used to be us when we were young
/
沸腾着的 不安着的
Passionate eyes, such restlessness,
你要去哪 via via
Where will you go? Via via.
谜一样的 沉默着的
Mysterious, hushed stories
故事你真的在听吗
Have you been listening closely now?
/
我曾经跨过山和大海
I used toconquer mountains and skies,
也穿过人山人海
And pushed past all walks of life.
我曾经拥有着一切
I used to own all that you see,
转眼都飘散如烟
Next they’d vanished in the breeze.
/
我曾经失落失望失掉所有方向
I used to lose hope lose heart lose sight of what life means
直到看见平凡才是唯一的答案
Now I see the answer is within the ordinary
/
当你仍然 还在幻想
Do you persist in daydreaming
你的明天 via via
Your tomorrow? Via via
她会好吗 还是更烂
Be it better or much worse,
对我而言是另一天
To me it is another day.
/
我曾经毁了我的一切
I used to shatter all that I had,
只想永远地离开
Packed my bags never to look back;
我曾经堕入无边黑暗
I used to fall to black despair,
想挣扎无法自拔
Battle blindly just to wake up.
/
我曾经像你像他像那野草野花
I once was like you like him like a wild flower in spring
绝望着 也渴望着 也哭也笑平凡着
Despairing, aspiring, cry and laugh and living.
/
向前走
Move forward
就这么走
Just forward
就算你被给过什么
Whether you’ve been given something

向前走
Move forward
就这么走
Just forward
就算你被夺走什么
Whether you’ve been robbed of something

向前走
Move forward
就这么走
Just forward
就算你会错过什么
Even if you’ll miss out on things

向前走
Move forward
就这么走
Just forward
就算你会
Even if …
/
我曾经跨过山和大海
I used toconquer mountains and skies,
也穿过人山人海
And pushed past all walks of life.
我曾经拥有着一切
I used to own all that you see,
转眼都飘散如烟
Next they’d vanished in the wind.
/
我曾经失落失望失掉所有方向
I used to lose hope lose heart lose sight of what life means
直到看见平凡才是唯一的答案
Now I see the answer is in the ordinary
/
我曾经毁了我的一切
I used to burn all that I had
只想永远地离开
Packed my bags never to look back
我曾经堕入无边黑暗
I used to fall to black despair
想挣扎无法自拔
Battle blindly just to wake up.
/
我曾经像你像他像那野草野花
I was just like you like him like a wild flower in spring
绝望着 也渴望着 也哭也笑平凡着
Despairing, aspiring, cry and laugh and living.
/
我曾经跨过山和大海
I used to hike through mountains and skies,
也穿过人山人海
Crossed paths with all walks of life.
我曾经问遍整个世界
I used to ask across the world,
从来没得到答案
Never got any reply.
/
我不过像你像他像那野草野花
I was just like you like him like a wild flower in spring
冥冥中这是我 唯一要走的路啊
When night falls, I keep writing the path I shall take
/
时间无言 如此这般
Time has no words, it just moves on
明天已在 hia hia
Dawn has arrived here here
风吹过的
Where the wind blows
路依然远
The path stretches on
/
你的故事讲到了哪
Where is your story up to now…

Loading comments...